Today is turning out to be the longest work day of my life...all because my Christmas vacation begins as soon as the clock hits 4pm. And I am out of the office until Jamuary 5th, and later that evening, I will watch my beloved Bukeyes play in the Fiesta Bowl. I'm tempted to have a little get together with a few other alums and friends to watch the game. But that also means I have to provide food and libations. And I have to do extra cleaning at end of the night. Naw, I'm not hosting a FiestaBowl party. I'll just go to a sports bar to watch it with friends and fellow alums.
I am so tired. My eyes are red from staring into thie computer all day. Which is not cool, since I want to hit up a happy hour after work. I'll just go home first, and add a few redness reliever eyedrops.
So, for the holiday, I will be in South Carolina, at least until the 29th. Then I am back here to get ready for New Year's Eve party on the 31st. I'm pretty excited about it. I had fun last year, and it helps that everyone there is not booed up with a SO (I seriously need to get back into the dating game...like seriously; another post for another time). This year, my younger sister is going, which will be the first time we partied together since she turned 21. She attended my law school grad party, so NYE should be interesting...and a lot of fun.
I'm leaving here at 3:50. I have about 10 more minutes...Hallelujah!!!

1 comment:
ROTFL!!! Enjoy your time off!!
Post a Comment