The Red Pump Project

Monday, June 14, 2010

Blessed....

A lot has happened in the last two weeks that have led me to lean on God heavily. I needed God to move in a major way. I prayed and had faith that He would do an awesome work on my behalf. And like always, God came through right on time. He constantly and consistently amazes me. Everyday, He shows me He is the MAN!! I love him so. Tonight, I got some amazing news, and all I could do was fall to my knees and thank God.

I feel amazing right now. I'm on a natural, holy ghost infused high. Nothing better. I tweeted earlier how God is moving in my life, and one of my followers @MsEsquire77, said the following...
@MsEsquire77: @NIAnaturally, @Nick_L_Odeon, @GemoftheOcean and @muzeness are pouring into my spirit tonight! Thank you ladies for being such blessings :)
It makes me happy to know that my blessings, than my praise can be a blessing for someone else. I pray that my walk in this world may be a blessing to non-believers, as well as other believers. It's taken me sometime to get to this place, but I think God I'm here, and I'm able to bless others with my testimony.

No comments: