The Red Pump Project

Friday, October 15, 2010

"It's Friday, Bitches" amd other random ish...

Why are the women in this building so disgusting? You do no bring food and drink into the bathroom. Do you know how many germs and bacteria are floating around in the air? Who does that? Why can't you leave your cup in the break room, or go to your office or cube, put it down, then return to the ladies room? Are you so fearful for the life of  your cup of Bojangles tea that you need to bring it with you into the restroom?

And let's not talk about the basics. You get a tampon out of the machine, head into the stall, walk out of stall, and out of the restroom, all withough washing your hands? You effing disgust me!!! And what's with this quick wash without soap? In the words of some great person, where they do that at?

A college for men actually expects for its students to dress like men? I am shocked and appalled. How dare they be all heteronormative and shit!

The Plastics will make their debut on Real Housewives of Atlanta in 5... 4... 3... 2...




The NC State Fair is this weekend. Eat salad all day Saturday, so I can feel good about eating fried goodies Sunday. Nothing to excessive, just a funnel cake and some fried veggies. On second thought, I might get some of that deep fried pumpkin pie... http://www.ncstatefair.org/2010/General/FoodFinder.htm

Funny shit...



This shouldn't be funny, but I laughed. I can't believe they are about to scrap at church. smh...



There goes her wig... lol.

No comments: