The Red Pump Project

Monday, March 31, 2008

I'm Tired...

Literally and figuratively. I'm tired of searching from spending all day, everyday searching for full tme employment, and I am tired of not having a permanent job. It's been rough for me. I am in a constant state of uncertainty and worry, and I am tired. It tires me to think that I may not be able to do the things I want to do, or that I may have to go back to school to do them. Or that I may have to settle for something that is not in my field just so I can continue to make my credit card and rent payments on time. Speaking of rent, I am tired of living in this neighborhood with all of these loud people, as in my neighbors upstairs, who sound like they are dropping dumbbells on the floor in the middle of the night. Tired of the loud music. Tired of the random men just hanging out. Tired of kids running around the parking lot like it's the playground. I really need to move. Moving requires funds, and mine are short at the moment. I am tired...and then again, I am restless. I can't keep still. I can't sleep, at least not peacefully. Too many things on my mind. It seems like I am constantly moving, my thoughts moving at a frantic pace. I can't seem to settle, but yet I am tired of moving. Or, am I just tired of moving in this direction. Moving nowhere...stagnant. I pray things will be alright....
Photo 84_thumb.jpg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TAG~! You're it, see my blog for details.

Take Care~