I've been tagged by Queenli @ http://queenlilocjourney.blogspot.com/
Thanks Queenli.
I don't usually do these things, but here I go anyway...
Rules:
1. Link to the person(s) that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 6 non important quirks/things/habits
about yourself.
4. Tag 6 random, people at the end of your post
by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each person know that they have been
tagged by leaving a post on their blog.
1. I absolutely love potato chips.
2. I love old school R&B and 80's pop, and I think I was born during the wrong decade.
3. I am a recovering vegan, but I am trying to fall off the wagon
4. I spend entirely too much time on the internet.
5. I want to learn to knit, so I can make my own hats and scarves for the winter instead of paying a grip for them.
6. I don't know how to swim, but I am want to learn.
I am going to tag....
Meikmeika @ http://lockanddontstop.blogspot.com/
Ma'at @ http://ybwconfessions.blogspot.com/
aquababies world @ http://www.aquababiesworld.com/aquababies_world/
Malaikablu @ http://locjourneyii.blogspot.com/
Hopefully these ladies have yet to be tagged. :-) I'll get back with the other 2 at a later date....

No comments:
Post a Comment