The Red Pump Project

Monday, January 5, 2009

Anxious much?

Today was my first day back at work after a nearly 2 week Holiday vacation. And as I pulled into the parking lot, I had a mild anxiety attack. I did not want to be there. My breathing got faster, and I really did not want to be there. And once I got in, I put my things down, sat down for about 15 min. and went back out to get some breakfast. I just could not sit at my desk and start work. And I did not want to. I don't know how much longer I am going to be there, but I think it is obvious that I am definitely ready to get the hell out!!

On a better note...Tonight is the Fiesta Bowl. The Buckeyes are gonna kill those Longhorns!!
O-H-I-O...Go BUCKEYES!!!

3 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

So much for Ohio ::sigh::
We'll getem next year!

Anonymous said...

Dag...we really need to talk!!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

well at least u have a job. b blessed in the 2009