As for my journey, it is going very well. My locs are now 21 months along, they look great, and they are really growing. I'll post some pics later...and I desperately need to update my fotki. Until then, here are a few vids celebrating the versitility and beauty of natural hair and locs. Enjoy!!
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Changes....
I started this blog to chronicle the growth and magnificence that is my dreads. However, I realized I liked writing about other things b/c there is so much going on in the world today. And in my poor attempt to write about all thing current, I neglected the true reason of why I started this blog, and that was to celebrate the beauty that is natural hair in general, and my natural hair journey with locs in particular.
As for my journey, it is going very well. My locs are now 21 months along, they look great, and they are really growing. I'll post some pics later...and I desperately need to update my fotki. Until then, here are a few vids celebrating the versitility and beauty of natural hair and locs. Enjoy!!
As for my journey, it is going very well. My locs are now 21 months along, they look great, and they are really growing. I'll post some pics later...and I desperately need to update my fotki. Until then, here are a few vids celebrating the versitility and beauty of natural hair and locs. Enjoy!!

No comments:
Post a Comment