The Red Pump Project

Thursday, June 18, 2009

It's Too Hot....

It's been about 2 weeks since I've written anything on this blog. I really want to devote more time to writing, but this summer will not release me from other responsibilities. Not only am I on a new project at the firm that requires 10+hr. work days, I am also studying for the NC Bar Exam. So, I really don't have a lot of time to devote to any extracurricular activities. I really want to write about my celibacy experiences...basically, that it sucks, but has been worth while nonetheless. But such a post deserves my full time and attention, and I just can't afford that right now.

Until the summer is over, I will post the occasional youtube vid, or an interesting meme. Speaking of interesting....

Seven Deadly Sins. I got this from J. Dakar. Ok, let the fun begin....

Lust

  • Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation? Yes.
  • What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice? chest and butt.
  • Have you ever been made a proposition by a prostitute? No.
  • Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy? I've never "had" to, but I do know my status.
  • Is love at first sight really lust? Definitely.

Gluttony

  • What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? grande Soy Chai Tea Latte via Starbucks
  • Meat eaters are…: kinda gross...but I love them anyway.
  • What is the greatest amount of alcohol you’ve had in one sitting/outing/event? I can't remember...LOL!! probably as a 1L celebrating the end of exams. I had about 5 VodkaCrans and a few shots.
  • Have you ever used a professional diet company? Nope
  • Do you prefer sweets, salty foods or spicy foods? definitely salty.

Greed

  • What’s your guilty pleasure store? Apple
  • If you had $1 million, what would you do with it? Pay off student loans, buy a few nice things, and invest.
  • Would you rather be rich or famous? rich...fyck fame!!
  • Have you ever stolen anything? does taking office supplies from work count as stealing?
  • How many mp3s are on your hard drive? 5369

Sloth

  • What is one thing you’re supposed to do daily that you haven’t done in a long time? floss
  • What is the latest you’ve ever woken up? 2 p.m. i'm usually a morning person.
  • Who have you been meaning to contact, but haven’t? old HS friends. it'll be 10 years next year.
  • What is the last lame excuse you made? I have to study. This is my excuse until August 1
  • How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today? just once.

Wrath

  • Who did you last get angry with? my sister, but it was fleeting.
  • What is your weapon of choice? My breasts mind
  • Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? only in self-defense
  • How about of the same sex? only in self-defense
  • Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? Those darn grudges don't go away easily, it's more like a struggle. but I never forget.

Envy

  • What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for yourself? nothing
  • Who would you want to go on Trading Spaces with? no one, really. maybe Martha.
  • If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? Another version of me...yes, i am that fabulous!!
  • Have you ever been cheated on? Probably...
  • Have you ever cheated? once in my youth.

Pride

  • What is one thing you have done that you’re most proud of? maintaining my sanity during my 3 years of law school
  • What’s one thing you’ve done that your parents are most proud of? becoming a mature woman before their very eyes...they did well!
  • What thing would you like to accomplish in your life? whatever my heart desires.
  • Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? i think once in elementary school
  • What did you do today that you’re proud of? managing my study time so i could fit in a blog post.

No comments: