The Red Pump Project

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Mike Vick is back, True Blood is that crack, and some other stuff....

first things first, it's been a while since i've written anything. i'm going to try to change that, and write at least 3 times a week. and once i get started on my boxing/kickboxing regimen, i will definitely update more frequently. so, let's get to it.

1. Michael Vick has been signed by the Philadelphia Eagles. WhooHoo!! I'm glad Michael was picked up by a team. Granted, I never doubted he wouldn't be signed. What team would turn down the chance at a Michael Vick? The Carolina Panthers, would of course. I can't believe we are still allowing Jake Delhomme to lead this team. We won't win a super bowl with him. Of course, if we win the Super Bowl this year, I will deny every saying any of this. The question wasn't will Vick get signed, but when will Vick get signed. I'm happy to see that Philly stepped to the plate. And, Philly plays Carolina in Charlotte for the first game of the season. And guess who will be in the stands?

2. OhhMmmGee!!! I love True Blood!! I became hooked on this show during my mini 2 day vacation after the bar exam. And I fell in love. Every show ends on a cliffhanger, and you have to watch the next one to see waht happens. It's great...really. You have the setting of small town Louisiana, Vampires, other mystical shyt, and attractive men, and sex. Lots and lots of sex...vamp on vamp, non-vamp on vamp, non-vamp on non-vampd, crazy mystical cult orgies. Plus, the story line is pretty good, and it really makes you want to keep watching. And last night's episode was the best episode this season.

3.This is some of that other stuff going on in the world. It's too late for me to get into the health care debate, so I'll leave you with a few clips of the opposition.

Good ol' Raleigh, NC




Barney sets this chick straight....

No comments: