The Red Pump Project

Friday, January 29, 2010

Heat.... #freakyfriday edition

My desire for intimacy has increased ten-fold since my self-imposed celibacy. As such, I've become more in tune with my body. I can hear my body talking to me, it's saying some pretty nasty, freaky ish. Usually, I can block these sweet whisperings and easily suppress the urges. However, there is a certain time during the month when the urges come on strong, and my desire for male closeness becomes more like a need. I go into Heat, and those usual whispers that were once easy to ignore, become roars of desire. It's during this time I can actually feel my heart beating between my legs, and I yearn to feel the pulse of a throbbing member inside of me, engulfed in my personal rainforest. ~le sigh~  I am a Volcano ready to explode! Hot, intense pressure needs a release, and self-stimuation has not done the trick. Whew... Heat.

Enjoy this auditory stimulation as I sit here and squirm in my seat....

Yahzarah


Viktor Duplaix

3 comments:

Reecie said...

very nice choices...

Tunde said...

ah ha!!!! i like the metaphors.

N.I.A. naturally... said...

Thanks Reecie and Tunde...