Saturday, January 30, 2010
Insanity...
Last night, I was flipping through the channels, and decided to stop at the infamous Spike channel. Spike is Lifetime for men. Anywho, what should be on but UFC-107. SMH... this UFC stuff is crazy. You definitely need testosterone to enjoy it, and I don't, thus I didn't. I tried, though. I like boxing, but this is like a controlled street fight. Blood everywhere. And, it's slightly homo-erotic. One guy tried to keep his opponents head down on the mat by laying on his head... laying his entire lower body on his head, crotch and all. Yeah, some to the holds definitely deserved a major [||](Pause).

2 comments:
I used to sit and watch it with my ex. Just one other thing I did to please him because I didn't care for it.
I watched one fight. It didn't last long, thank God. UFC is too much for me.
Post a Comment