The Red Pump Project

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It's a new dawn, a new day, a new life for me...

...and I'm feeling good.

Happy New Year!!

So much has happened in my life that I haven't talked about in the e-world. First, I was laid off back in October. October 29, 2010, to be exact. Funny thing is, I wasn't upset about it. I hated my job, and I knew I was on to bigger and better things. With my severance pay, I moved into a new apartment, and prepared myself for the good I knew was coming. Well, at the end of December, the good showed up in the form of a new job with better pay, and a better work atmosphere.

Blessed can't even describe how I feel right now, at this very second. Every day, I think God for where he's brought me, and I think him for where i know he's taking me. And I feel good.

No comments: