The Red Pump Project

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Don't Do It!!

Some things cannot be re-made. This is a classic song, and I hear JD is teaming up with Tyrese, Trey Songz, Usher and Robin Thicke for a Secrey Garden v. 2010. To this, I scream an emphatic HELL NO!!! This song cannot be remade by these singers. I'm sorry JD, but you sir, are no Quincy Jones, and I don't appreciate the attempt. I was already angry about the We Are The World remake, now this. How can you remake something such a classic song? Answer, you can't. 



Please, let's stop with all of the remakes. As evidenced by the WATW2, artists today cannot compare to the artists of old. It's best you stick to you shallow, "i invented sex" nonsense, instead of ruining one of my baby maker classics.  

1 comment:

ConfessionsofaSBW said...

Oh no. I hope they don't try to remake that song. I'm also tired of them trying to do remakes. There are too many songwriters out there--write something new if you want a group collaboration. Why mess up a good thing? I still haven't watched the new We are the World version.