VEGAS!! Memorial Day Weekend 2010!! THEHotel is booked... next up, airline tickets!! It iwll be my first trip to Vegas, and I'm trying to let loose. Cuz, if God understands the rules, then I should be ok. ;-)
@CHeeKZ-- yeah, the girls and I will be there Fri-Tues. I'll be on the lookout for you and Slim. I know Slim will be the one taking a ton of pictures while hiding his face... lol.
@Reeie Gurrlll!! lol. I plan to have a ball. I just hope my girls don't act all stuffy and shyt. Might have to leave them in the room. lol.
3 comments:
Really...
me and Slim are going to be in LV for Memorial Day (a little earlier).
I will be on the hunt Miss Nia.
I will....
watch out girl!
Vegas is a good look. I've been a couple times. have fun :-)
@CHeeKZ-- yeah, the girls and I will be there Fri-Tues. I'll be on the lookout for you and Slim. I know Slim will be the one taking a ton of pictures while hiding his face... lol.
@Reeie Gurrlll!! lol. I plan to have a ball. I just hope my girls don't act all stuffy and shyt. Might have to leave them in the room. lol.
Post a Comment