The Red Pump Project

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Champions!!!!

After a 22 year drought, the Boston Celtics are the 2008 NBA Finals Champions!!!

paul and ray_thumb.jpg

And I have to say, I called the Celtics at the beginning of the Finals. An the truth is, the Boston Celtics was just a much better team than the Lakers. The defense on Kobe was outstanding, and the other players on the Lakers team could not step up. And Ray Allen played his ass off!! He went 7 for 9 behind the arc. And what's crazy is the Lakers would leave him open. Ray is a 3-point shooter, what were the Lakers thinking? They weren't thinking. The Lakers did not play good defense, and the offense was not strong enough to counter the stifling Celtics D. This has been a great finals, and I hate to see the season end. But now, we can get ready for the NFL and college football.


1 comment:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i won a thousand on the finals