The Red Pump Project

Monday, June 16, 2008

It's been a year

I celebrated one year dread anniversary on June 7th. I decided to so something a little special to commemorate the special occasion, and I dyed my locks using Dark & Lovely Permanent Hair Color in Rich Auburn. My hair is a nice brown with a "soft red hue." I really love the color, and as soon as I can take some decent pics with the Macbook webcam (b/c my digi cam is broken), I will post a few pics here and in my fotki.

The weekend of the 7th was a busy week. I moved into a new apartment in a new and better neighborhood here in Raleigh, and my anniversary kinda passed me by. I didn't color and retwist until Monday and Tuesday of the following week. Either way, it has been a great year. My hair has grown a lot over the year, and I am expecting even better results as my dreads get stronger and thicker. All in all, June has started off as a great month. I had a job interview for a position in DC, I have an interview at a firm here in Raleigh, and the summer has definitely gotten off to a good start. Now, if we can cool down the temperatures a bit.

1 comment:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

congrats
ive been growing mine since 1989